• All personal information submitted via the Media Council of Malawi website will be treated as confidential. Personal
information is all information that is personal to you and that
you provide us with over the website.
• This means that if you submit any information via this website
the information will only be used by Media Council of Malawi and will not be passed on to any third party unless we are permitted
or required to do so by law or unless you specifically authorize
us to do so.
• Information submitted via this website may not be 100% secure,
unless submitted via a secure connection.
• Due to the nature of the internet, it is not possible to
guarantee that information is secure. At Media Council of Malawi we do however take reasonable steps to protect your personal information
from loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration.
• Media Council of Malawi would like to assure you that
we strive to maintain a safe and comfortable browsing experience
with minimum risks to you.
Media Council of Malawi's Legal Disclaimer
• The information contained on this website is intended to
be, but is not guaranteed to be, complete, correct and up to date.
This information is made available without any representation or
warranty, either express or implied. Media Council of Malawi accepts no responsibility as to the suitability or accuracy of any
information on this website. Media Council of Malawi accepts
no responsibility for any errors or omissions on this website.
• The information and content on this website are subject
to change without notice.
• Media Council of Malawi may, in its sole discretion,
at any time, suspend or terminate the operation of this website
or any products or services provided on this website, without prior
• The cover afforded in terms of information on this website
is subject to the terms and conditions found in the Policy of Insurance.
• Copyright in respect of all works found on the website and
which have been created and developed by Media Council of Malawi or on instruction for Media Council of Malawi shall vest in Media Council of Malawi.
• Any trademarks registered by Media Council of Malawi,
belong to Media Council of Malawi. These trademarks may not
be copied, transmitted or used by any one else unless expressly
permitted by Media Council of Malawi.
• Any reference to or use of a product, service or process
of a third party does not imply recommendation, approval or affiliation
to the product, service or process by Media Council of Malawi.
• Media Council of Malawi accepts no liability whatsoever
for any loss, whether direct, indirect or consequential arising
from information made available on these pages and for any actions
or transactions resulting therefrom.
• Use of the website and any actions arising therefrom shall
be governed in all respects by the laws of the Republic of Malawi.
By using this website the user consents to the jurisdiction of the
courts of Malawi in respect of all disputes.